Saturday, June 27, 2009

post by janann



This picture is a picture of me and my two best friends here. The person in the back is Nuka, then Miranda, and me in the glasses. They are really nice people from Tuntutuliak and they always make me laugh. The funny thing is they got me saying "AHHH SHUCKS" :)



That is me when we were doing a trust excercise and i was scared half to death but I did it. Also the way we did it was we would stand on a chair and have to trust the people kneeling down to catch us. Even though I didn't really know everyone I FINALLY had the guts to do it:).
That is Peter and Brandon and it looks like they were playing cards. So Peter is my cousin and Brandon is a cool guy which is friends with Peter hahaha. Well when we are waiting sometimes we start to play games and stuff like that so yea it is a FANTASTIC CAMP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment